How to Change, Reset, Recover and Delete Facebook Account?
How to Change Facebook Password?
Steps to Change Facebook Password
If you need to change Facebook password, you can go through following steps:
- Go to page of Facebook.
- Click on Forgotten account that you can find below the password field.
- You can recover your account in following ways :
- Through phone number
- Using email address that you had saved into facebook account for account recovery.
- Once you click on Forgotten account link, you are taken to the next page that asks you to enter either phone number or email address.
- If you enter phone number, a text code is sent on your number.
- Enter the number on the account recovery page.
- Follow the on -screen instruction to change password.
- Alternative way to change password is through email address, click on forgotten
- Enter the email address.
- A link to change your password is sent on your email address.
- Open the email address in the next tab.
- Click on the link sent by Facebook to reset your password.
- Follow the on -screen instruction to reset the password.
- Once the password has been reset, log out and log in again using new password.
If you already know your account password but still needed to do Facebook password reset, you are required to go through following:
- Log into your account by entering Username and Password.
- Click on Login button.
- Click on the downward arrow found on the right most top corner.
- Click on Settings.
- In this step, you are required to click on Security and Log In which you can find on the left side panel of your facebook account.
- Follow the on -screen instruction and click on Save Settings.
With above steps, you can change and reset your password respectively.
How to Reset Facebook Password via Reset Number?
Go through following to reset the Facebook password!
You have your account on Facebook but when you try to Sign into your facebook account, you are unable to do it. All you need to do to Sign into your account is to reset the password and if you need immediate solution you can contact the expert by calling on Facebook Password Reset Number and also, you can go through following procedure to reset your password.
- Go to official page of Facebook.
- Click on Forgotten account link that you can find below the Password field which is situated the right side on the facebook page.
- When you click on the Forgotten account link, the next page that you get is with the heading Find Your Account.
- On the Find Your Account page, you can do reset the password either through phone number or email address.
- Enter the Email address and click on Search button.
- A six digits long code is sent on your Email ID.
- Open the Email ID in the next tab.
- Now, you will receive the verification mail then click on the link sent by Facebook team to reset your password.
- In this link, you can see the six digit code. This six digit code has to be entered on the account recovery page, and you can follow the on -screen instruction to reset your password.
- Alternatively, you can try out the procedure of Facebook Password Reset by Clicking on the link “Click here to change your password” that is given on the link sent by Facebook team on your email ID.
- Once you click on the link Click here to change your password.
- Enter the new password in the New Password field. Make the combination of small Letters, capital letters, symbols.
However, if you need expert assistance, all you need to do is contact the customer care on Facebook Password Reset Number.
How to Delete a Facebook Password with Password Reset Number?
Facebook is a widely used social networking service that facilitates connectivity worldwide. It can be accessed from a wide range of devices with the help of internet connectivity. For Facebook users, security is a point of an issue so it is quite important to secure your password.
By mistake if you have clicked on the checkbox of remembering and save password then automatically the password of your Facebook account is saved in your device that may cause a threat to your account.
Steps to Remove Your Password:
If you want to remove and delete the saved password of your Facebook account then you can go through the following mentioned steps to do so:
- Open the browser of your device and tap the Menu button.
- From there, select the Settings option.
- Then go to the Privacy tab and select password.
- Tap on the checkbox “clear saved password” and then click the Remove/Delete password option.
- Doing so will delete the saved password of your Facebook account from the browser.
If you want to reset the password of your Facebook then you can do so by entering some private credentials of your account. Sometimes, users may face security issues or cannot access their Facebook account. In such situations, you can dial the Facebook password reset number to reset a new password for your account. If you have complete access to your account then you can reset the Facebook password from the Settings option of the account.